If you’re looking for unemployment insurance, we’d like to suggest that you consider Black Lion Insurance. Why? Because we’re insurance experts, not sales people. We advise, we don’t sell. Ever. We simply make recommendations from our in-depth research and knowledge.
You’re not even obliged to accept any of our advice.
Do YOU need unemployment insurance?
It goes without saying that life can be expensive, even in the best of times.
If you were to be made redundant from your job, would you have enough savings to cover your mortgage or your rent? What about bills and all your other standing orders? There’re those non-essentials, too, like going out and having fun.
If you don’t have enough easily-accessible savings to draw from until you find another position, you’re not alone.
Here at Black Lion, in our opinion, being well prepared for all financial eventualities, including redundancy, sudden illness or an accident that stops you working could offer you the peace of mind you deserve.
This is where we step in.
How does unemployment insurance work?
Unemployment insurance is generally a short-term income protection policy that provides cover for up to one year. Typically, you’ll receive up to 70% of your gross annual income tax-free.
This insurance could be highly effective, supporting you until you find another position. So, that’s all good. But as insurance experts we’d like to offer you some free advice on caveats:
- Ideally, you should have been with your current employer for at least six months, and you’ll benefit from a steady employment record.
- There may be a delay – a deferred period – before you can make a claim. Other factors, too, such as whether you smoke, your age and the length of the policy will also need to be considered.
Black Lion Insurance: Our focus, our approach, our expertise
Black Lion follows a defined process:
- Listening and understanding. We know the right questions to ask.
- Research and planning. Your dedicated adviser will research the whole of the market to find the best products for your needs. We’re comparison shopping, in effect, and can often negotiate with the insurers on your behalf to find the best option.
- Unlike the famous mustard company, you will not be paying for anything you don’t require or won’t use! No over-selling here.
- Your adviser will set everything up, saving you time and effort. You’ll receive confirmation of everything in writing.
With us, you’re covered
Making financial provision in the case of redundancy (or other related issues such as illness or accident) is a great idea. It could be your safety net. You may not need unemployment insurance, but it could be the financial lifeline that turns disaster away at the door.
You may wish to combine unemployment insurance from Black Lion with a complementary policy, so get in touch. We’re happy to help.
Compare Top UK Insurers
Payment Protection Insurance is Optional
Please be aware that there are other providers of payment protection insurance, as well as other products that could protect you against loss of income.
For impartial information about insurance, please visit www.moneyadviceservice.co.uk
What our clients are saying
Part of Halo Consulting, Black Lion Insurance are a dedicated team of insurance consultants with years of experience in guiding our clients to a solution that meets their specific needs. We specialise in helping both employed and self employed individuals, as well as business owners on a variety of solutions, which range from life insurance, income protection insurance, keyman insurance and shareholder protection insurance.
The guidance and/or information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK